Valley Adult Day Health Care Center’s program is designed to help adults who require assistance in the maintenace of their health and to either improve or maintain their functional abilities and/or Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s).
Our mission is to assist with the activities of daily living and to prevent premature institutionalization by offering stimulating and enjoyable group experiences.
You may be eligible for services if…
- you are 18 years of age or older
- you have a medical condition for which your physician has prescribed treatment or rehabilitation services
- you require assistance with activities of daily living
- you are a U.S. Veteran with a service connected status.
- the services are expected to maintain, improve, and prolong your ability to function without requiring 24-hour care
- without the services you are potentially at risk of requiring institutionalization
- you reside in the geographic area of Metropolitan Fresno – Southeast served by Valley Adult Day Health Care Center